The ski gloves RAB BALTORO GLOVES The Baltoro Glove is a very breathable...
RAB NEUTRINO ENDURANCE JACKET Women fit :Goose down very warm jacket
RAB NEUTRINO ENDURANCE JACKET Goose down very warm jacket
THERMOS EVERYDAY Vacuum insulated 23.6 OZ Vacuum Insulated 16 oz...
PETZL SPIRIT SCREW LOCK Compact, ultra-lightweight screw-lock carabiner
The carabiner WILLIAM SCREW LOCK M36A SL Large, pear-shaped locking...
The carabiner Am’D SCREW LOCK M34A SL D-shaped locking carabiner for...
The carabiner Am’D TWIST LOCK M34A RL D-shaped locking carabiner for...
Womens model. Ref : 220033/601R
Compatible with all high shells ski touring boots of all brands
EZ Fit Liners: FOR HIGH SHELL AND/OR 4 BUCKLES BOOTS
Garmont’s ground-breaking EZ Fit liners are, hands down, the best liners on the market. They are comfortable out of the box, and are 100% thermoformable for those who prefer more customization. No other liner on the market offers the Instant Comfort of the best traditional liner with 100% thermoformability in a closed convection oven.
Rapid in select PowerWrap Ski Mountaineering Boots.
• EZ Fits can be thermoformed at your Garmont retailer using a closed convection oven, the most effective thermoforming system, while comparable liners can be damaged in a closed convection oven. The EZ Fit’s unique construction requires only half the normal thermoforming time:
? 6 minutes at ? 120 °C., making the thermoforming process particularly quick and easy.
• The liner’s foot uses three thicknesses, densities, and compositions of foam for different functions. The rear foot uses the thickest, highest-density foam for This “Stability Zone” has the least amount of EVA so that it retains its thickness. In combination with this very stable foam is a built-in “butterfly”, like custom bootfitters use, to comfortably secure the heel, ankle, and Achilles’ area. The mid-foot uses a softer foam, with more EVA, so that it conforms to the most sensitive part of the foot, bunions, and bone spurs. The toe area uses a thinner foam with the most EVA for conformability, warmth, and wiggling comfort. The liner’s inner sole is a super high-density foam with a minimum of EVA to retain its thickness and support under pressure.
• The EZ Fit is fully lined to eliminate seams and hard spots.
• The moccasin toe maximizes shell space for warmth and comfort.
• The highly-reinforced tongue uses Garmont’s T-Bar reinforcement for shin protection and power.
• The cuff is extra-stiff rearward to keep you out of the back seat.
• The low-profile lace system offers the lacing option for touring.
• Two loops facilitate entry, and carrying the boots.
• The dual-density anatomic footbed is warm and supportive
No customer reviews for the moment.